This NEW for 2022 industry-leading online certification can be accessed via any device at any time, giving you the flexibility to take the required course modules wherever and whenever suits your workers and your business.
- Relevant content for 2022 H&S legislation
- An approved route to a CSCS White Card
- Available anytime, anywhere 100%
- Secure & GDPR compliant
- 'Teach me, Test me’ learning approach
- 3-year certification
- Simple to navigate, interactive course
- Learn at your own pace & time
- Budget friendly but content rich
Taking this HSC training ensures that your employee’s Health and Safety knowledge is current and gives protection for your business, your workers, the public and the environmental surroundings. As an approved route to a CSCS White Card this 3 year certification will help protect your workers when making site visits.
- Fewer accidents
- Lessened threat of legal action
- Improved standing among suppliers and partners
- Reduced costs
- Reduced risks
- Lower employee absence and turnover rates
- Better reputation for corporate responsibility among investors, customers and communities
Note: After taking this course, for medium to large groups the exam for CSCS card approval will be organised & managed by employers. For small groups / individuals there will be an additional charge to organise exam invigilation process.
CIC Health & Safety Certification
- Module 1 - Legal Requirements Onsite
- Module 2 - Your Health and Welfare
- Module 3 - Your Safety Onsite
- Module 4 - Risk Management Issues
- Module 5 - Design Risk Management
- Module 6 - Protecting the Environment
- Certification Exam
This course is intuitive to use and responsive on any device. It's designed to teach the Learner about Health and Safety and test them once they have read and understood the content.
All six modules have a 'Teach Me' and 'Test Me' feature and Learners can run through as many 'Test Me' sections as they need before they feel confident to progress. The module content is always accessible, even when the module is completed.